Siyan Clinical Corporation ( www.siyanclinical.com) is a leading psychiatric clinical practice in Northern California. We have an immediate opening for a Full time Outpatient General Psychiatrist (Adult). The Psychiatrist is responsible for Psychiatric Evaluation and Treatment for patients with various psychiatric disorder.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Use a variety of methods to evaluate a patient, such as interviewing the patient, their family or other persons.
- Develop a treatment plan according to the needs of the patient’s needs and extent of emotional, social, cognitive, developmental or behavioral disorder.
- Treat a patient using psychotherapeutic methods and medication, monitoring the effects of any medication and adjusting treatment where necessary.
- Consult with the patient’s Primary Care Physician, Nurses or other health care providers.
- Provide crisis intervention when needed.
- Write and maintain patient and clinical records, including the type of treatment and medication administered.
- Keep up-to-date with professional job knowledge by reading publications, attending educational conferences or maintaining professional networks.
- Follow ethical and legal policies, procedures and standards.
Competencies, Skills and Knowledge :
- Medical degree from an accredited medical school and completion of an approved psychiatric residency
- Licensed to practice medicine in state of practice
- Current DEA registration
- Unrestricted license to practice medicine in California
- Excellent knowledge and familiarity with current DSM criteria
- Familiar with crisis assessment tools and techniques
- Strong working knowledge of general psychiatric principles and practices
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills, detailed -oriented and meticulous
- Organizational and prioritizing capabilities
Experience: Completion General psychiatrist Residency Training in accredited residency program in USA.
Competitive Salary : Depending upon educational credentials and experience Health Insurance
- 401 K Plan
- Vacation, Sick leave and other benefits.
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Compensation for Psychiatrist Position :
Base Salary $275000.00 to 280,000
RVU Bonus Range Sign on Bonus (Paid after 30-60 days of Starting employment) : 36000 to 60,000 $/Year
1500 CME Activity Reimbursement
Visa Status: We are open about sponsoring J1 and H1B Visa.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $270,000.00 – $280,000.00 per year
Location: Santa Rosa, California,
Start posting Date: July 2019