Free Meditation Group
Siyan Clinical Corporation is an outpatient psychiatric office consisting of 3 Adult / Adolescent Psychiatrists, 4 Nurse Practitioners / Physician’s Assistant , and 3 Psychotherapists. Our mission is to serve our community and give hope throughout.
In this time of uncertainty, we understand managing emotions can be diﬃcult. We are oﬀering a Free Virtual Meditation Group for our community to join. Sign up to receive the Zoom invite!
Rammohan Rao, PhD
Ram holds a doctorate degree in Neurosciences and was a Research Associate Professor of Neuroscience at the Buck Institute for Research on Aging, Novato, CA. His research focus was in the areas of chronic stress, neuronal cell death and mechanisms of age-associated neurodegenerative diseases with special emphasis on Alzheimer’s disease.
Ram has 20+ years of research and teaching experience in Neuroscience and has published more than 50 peer reviewed papers in scientiﬁc journals and chapters in a couple of text books. Ram has supervised, trained and mentored several high school students, college interns, research technicians and post-doctoral fellows.
Ram is also a board certified Ayurveda practitioner and a registered yoga teacher. He teaches Ayurveda and Yoga at the California college of Ayurveda. He is also the author of a recently published book-“Good Living Practices”-The best from Ayurveda, Yoga and Modern Science For Achieving Optimal Health, Happiness and Longevity.
Meditation Group Schedule: Weekly (Wed 4-4:30pm) (Fri 11-11:30am)
4/22/2020 @ 4-4:30pm
4/24/2020 @ 11-11:30am
4/29/2020 @ 4-4:30pm
5/01/2020 @ 11-11:30am
5/06/2020 @ 4-4:30pm
5/08/2020 @ 11-11:30am
5/13/2020 @ 4-4:30pm
5/15/2020 @ 11-11:30am
1. Wear loose and comfortable clothing
2. Keep a pillow and/or shawl close to you in case you need it
3. Pick a quiet and comfortable place to sit
4. You can sit on a chair with a back rest, if you want
5. You can even sit on the floor cross-legged, if that’s your thing
6. If you are on the floor, make sure your back is resting against a wall for support. You can prop up your hips by sitting on a block or a pillow
7. This is a guided meditation. I will guide you through the practice of meditation
If you are have any questions or trouble signing up, please contact Amanda Anello at Siyan Clinical Corporation.
We look forward to having you!
Assistant Project Manager
Siyan Clinical Corporation